Manitowoc MLC300 Lattice-Boom Crawler Crane with VPC™ Scale Model Features:
- Fully configurable replica with and without VPC Max and backmast
- Fully functional boom with loadblock
- Fully functional Variable Postioning Counterweight with over 3" of travel
- Key operated, friction-controlled boom hoist, whip hoist, and load line drums
- Fully functional luffing jib with loadblock
- Functional live mast with pullies
- Rotating and pivoting cab with detailed interior
- Functioning diecast tracks
- 20 Individual Counterweights with chains
- Accurately replicated boom catwalks, carbody catwalks and stairs
- Manitowoc MLC300 Graphics throughout
- Realistic wire rope guides, straps, and wire rope tie offs
- Lattice sections attach with high quality bolt/nut fasteners
- Assembly manual included
- Overall length with VPC extended: 45"L
- Model Width: 6.5"W
- Model Height: 64"T
- Footprint with VPC extended: 16.5"L x 6.5"W
- Footprint with VPC retracted: 13.5" x 6.5"W
MLC300 Real Crane Features (courtesy of Manitowoc Cranes)
- Strongest load charts in its class
- Travel, swing and counter rotate with full rated capacity
- Upperworks and carbody shipped deck (reduced set up time)
- Raise full boom and luffing jib combinations without assist (no outriggers)
- Self-erect mast cylinder (reduced setup time)
- Main Boom Length - 102 m (335 ft)
- Maximum Capacity - 300 t (330 USt)
Less time to set up, more time to work
The MLC300 with Variable Position Counterweight™ (VPC™) has a highly efficient design that saves you time and increases productivity on the job site. Set up and disassemble the 300 t (350 USt) crawler crane quickly and safely, plus save more time and costs with a ground preparation area approximately one-tenth of that required by the leading competition. With the MLC300, you’ll also navigate crowded job sites easily thanks to the smaller footprint plus the VPC™ system.
Here is a video of the Manitowoc MLC 300 Scale Model and also it's comparison to the Manitowoc MLC 650 Scale Model!!! www.weissbrothers.us
Manitowoc MLC3...Here is a video of the Manitowoc MLC 300 Scale Model and also ...
Posted by David Brown on 28th Dec 2017
I found that the gantry string was jammed in between the sheaves and would not move. I had to on reeve the hole thing so I could hook the back boom to the counter weight tray. I find that the groves in the plastic sheaves are not deep enough to hold the string in when you try to reeve again. I is a problem on all the plastic sheaves and they are so close to each other that the string jams and wont move. I have found this problem on all 13 of my Manitowoc cranes, very frustrating. other than that problem they are very good models, that is why I have so many of them.
2nd Homerun in a row for Weiss Bros!!
Posted by BG on 30th Nov 2017
Well they did it again!! Fantastic, so many different options with this model, can be configured in every way the real machine can be. Metal EVERYTHING!! So impressive, as a long time collector I am grateful to have had the opprotunity to add this to my fleet!! Keep it up guys!!
Posted by Oliver DeJong on 15th Sep 2017
Another WB product that does NOT disappoint! This model, much like the MLC650, is configurable in a number of ways. Unique process for switching from a VPC to a VPC-MAX is simple and brilliant. Very minimal effort needed to expand this models' many modes of operation. Hardware for my model was spot on with plenty of extra boom/lacing hardware. Unit was packaged and shipped with Series 1 counterweight, but I could not resist ordering a set of MLC650 Series 2 CW to turn it into beast mode. the two extra make for a great truck load. If supplies last, I intend for a second one!