Now accepting orders. Shipping late September 2017.
NOTE: This product "can" be paired with the Precast Bridge Box Girder. Note that the Girder will ship separately in Late October. The Bridge Girder will come with FREE Shackles and Round Slings when paired with the MLC300.
Manitowoc MLC300 Lattice-Boom Crawler Crane with VPC™ Scale Model Features:
- Fully configurable replica with and without VPC Max and backmast
- Fully functional boom with loadblock
- Fully functional Variable Postioning Counterweight with over 3" of travel
- Key operated, friction-controlled boom hoist, whip hoist, and load line drums
- Fully functional luffing jib with loadblock
- Functional live mast with pullies
- Rotating and pivoting cab with detailed interior
- Functioning diecast tracks
- 20 Individual Counterweights with chains
- Accurately replicated boom catwalks, carbody catwalks and stairs
- Manitowoc MLC300 Graphics throughout
- Realistic wire rope guides, straps, and wire rope tie offs
- Lattice sections attach with high quality bolt/nut fasteners
- Assembly manual included
- Overall length with VPC extended: 45"L
- Model Width: 6.5"W
- Model Height: 64"T
- Footprint with VPC extended: 16.5"L x 6.5"W
- Footprint with VPC retracted: 13.5" x 6.5"W
MLC300 Real Crane Features (courtesy of Manitowoc Cranes)
- Strongest load charts in its class
- Travel, swing and counter rotate with full rated capacity
- Upperworks and carbody shipped deck (reduced set up time)
- Raise full boom and luffing jib combinations without assist (no outriggers)
- Self-erect mast cylinder (reduced setup time)
- Main Boom Length - 102 m (335 ft)
- Maximum Capacity - 300 t (330 USt)
Less time to set up, more time to work
The MLC300 with Variable Position Counterweight™ (VPC™) has a highly efficient design that saves you time and increases productivity on the job site. Set up and disassemble the 300 t (350 USt) crawler crane quickly and safely, plus save more time and costs with a ground preparation area approximately one-tenth of that required by the leading competition. With the MLC300, you’ll also navigate crowded job sites easily thanks to the smaller footprint plus the VPC™ system.
Here is a video of the Manitowoc MLC 300 Scale Model and also it's comparison to the Manitowoc MLC 650 Scale Model!!! www.weissbrothers.us
Manitowoc MLC3...Here is a video of the Manitowoc MLC 300 Scale Model and also ...
Posted by Oliver DeJong on 15th Sep 2017
Another WB product that does NOT disappoint! This model, much like the MLC650, is configurable in a number of ways. Unique process for switching from a VPC to a VPC-MAX is simple and brilliant. Very minimal effort needed to expand this models' many modes of operation. Hardware for my model was spot on with plenty of extra boom/lacing hardware. Unit was packaged and shipped with Series 1 counterweight, but I could not resist ordering a set of MLC650 Series 2 CW to turn it into beast mode. the two extra make for a great truck load. If supplies last, I intend for a second one!